Constant Time-Based Vertical Grid for NinjaTrader 8
Indicator to get a configurable and constant time-based grid (vertical lines) on your NinjaTrader 8 charts.
This indicator for NinjaTrader 8 allows you to configure a constant time-based grid on your charts. For example you can set it to see a vertical line for every session or for every hour. The indicator also works with volume or tick interval which is useful to get a sense of time on these non time-based intervals.
The visible time dividers dynamically adjust according to the chart selected interval (timeframe). When the lines for a lower interval becomes too close to each other, the lines will not be visible.
Option to draw a vertical line for the following intervals:
- Every selected number of minutes
- The aesthetic of the vertical lines for each of the above intervals can be individually customized (line color, style, opacity). For example, it becomes easier to quickly see on a chart when each drawing week began.
From a button added to the chart title bar you can quickly show or hide the visible bars date range and the current time in the chart lower right corner. This is useful when taking screenshots of your charts for your trading journal.
You can preset up to 5 different chart zoom levels. Once preset, you can quickly zoom the chart to one of the preset zoom by right clicking on the chart and selecting the desired zoom level. Each zoom preset is composed of the chart bar spacing and the bar width. The chart zoom preset is a good way to look at your chart in a consistant way. Note: The zoom preset feature is not available for chart not set to “Equidistant bar spacing”.
version 5.0 – November 8, 2022
- Major speed improvement. The indicator is now loading much faster on your charts. Even for charts with more than 200,000 bars, it’s loading almost instantaneously.
- Microsoft Windows screen resolution scaling is now supported.
- The divider lines are now more sharp and can now be set narrower.
version 4.0 – July 1, 2022
- Add option to create minutes divider. The minutes dividers are created by entering the number representing at which every minute a divider line should be drawn. For example, to see a line every 5 minutes enter 5 in the box “Minute every ?? minutes”
- Add option to preset the chart bar width and bar spacing (zooming). Then when right clicking on a chart, it’s possible to zoom the chart to one of the selected zoom level.
version 3.2 – November 17, 2021
- Add option to show by default the visible date range and the current time in the chart lower right corner.
- Fix the Error on calling ‘OnRender’ that was occasionaly happening.
version 3.0 – May 27, 2021
- Now works on all chart intervals like Volume charts or tick charts.
version 2.0 – October 4, 2020
- Initial release.
By purchasing this Product you get a lifetime License for one computer. You also get one year of free updates. At the end of this year of free updates your product will keep working normally, however you will no longer have access to the updates for free. The purchased version and updates will be downloadable from your My account page on this website.
Whenever you wish, you can purchase an update license at 80% to 90% discount of the Product regular selling price to extend your license with another year of free updates.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not satisfied. That’s our commitment and your risk-free 30 days 100% money back guarantee.
This Product is compatible with NinjaTrader® 8 only.
All prices are in US$.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
By purchasing this Product, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all Terms.
“NinjaTrader® is a registered trademark of NinjaTrader Group, LLC. No NinjaTrader company has any affiliation with the owner, developer, or provider of the products or services described herein, or any interest, ownership or otherwise, in any such product or service, or endorses, recommends or approves any such product or service.”
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.